Bilingual Care Manager
NADAP is a multiservice non-profit agency dedicated to helping people with medical, behavioral health and social service needs to become self-sufficient. NADAP programs assist disadvantaged populations in New York City and Nassau County. NADAP's services include health insurance enrollment, assessment, care coordination, case management, professional training, job preparation and placement services. NADAP is dedicated to building a culturally diverse workforce, one that aspires to promote an environment that welcomes and supports diversity, equity, inclusion and affirms equal opportunities for all.
Visit us at www.nadap.org.
NADAP is a growing NYC non-profit organization and is hiring more Care Coordinators to join our Health Homes Care Coordination Division! We are looking for individuals who are passionate, energetic and enthusiastic about helping people change their lives. So if you are looking to gain hands-on client centered approach experience, this is without a doubt the place for you!
What will you be doing?
- Managing a caseload of individuals with specific needs
- You will be performing home visits to the clients’ residence in Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and Manhattan
- Assessing individuals, developing person-centered care plans for clients
- Consolidating resources and services for the clients and relay information to them
What's in it for you?
- Developing and managing your own caseload
- You will earn direct client-centered interaction experience
- Exposure to working with various populations
- Knowledge of ins and outs of NYC resources and systems
- Managing various electronic healthcare databases
Who are you?
- Bilingual English and Spanish
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Human Services, or a related field
- Must be Computer Savvy
- Strong interest in working with people diagnosed with substance use disorders, serious mental illness, chronic medical conditions, HIV/AIDS, etc.
- Open to at least 75-80% work out in the field
Some benefits and perks of working at NADAP:
- Working autonomously and not always sitting at a desk environment
- Strong, individualized supervision
- Growth opportunities within the organization
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Monthly Metro card from NADAP
- Retirement savings plan
- Tuition Reimbursement (We want you to keep learning!)
- Monthly and Annual Team Building Activities such as Coffee Hours, Quarterly Parties, etc.
OFFERING $3,000 SIGN-ON BONUS