Video Editor for Public Health Plant-Based Organization
In order to be considered for this position, please apply on the company website: https://bit.ly/2QSlz6i
“This position can qualify for school credit per approval from the respective institution. Interns may also receive program or course credit for this experience if approved by their educational institution. This internship is unpaid, but eligible for academic or course credit if approved by your educational institution.”
The Assuaged Foundation is a national, 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, headquartered in Green Valley Lake, California. Our visionary plant-based organization dedicated to promoting healthier lifestyles is seeking a talented individual like you to join our team as a REMOTE Video Editor for a Public Health Plant-Based Organization.
At Assuaged Foundation, we are committed to empowering individuals to live healthier lives and achieve longevity. Our mission is to bridge the gap between healthcare and self-care. As a disabled veteran-owned plant-based non-profit organization that advocates for vegan and organic nutrition principles, we are at the forefront of promoting public health and well-being.
Our mentor and stakeholder is Jeff Hoffman for the World Youth Horizons cause. Students will work on materials related to the Assuaged Public Health Organization and WYH.
Our driving mission is to help people make health-conscious choices following health-psychology and nutritional counseling principles in efforts to identify and improve health behavior.
Our goal is to advance the nation's Public Health system in an effort to combat the global burden of chronic disease.
We define activism as an act of standing for unity. Assuaged continuously engages in creating valuable content, community service projects, and awareness events to evoke and support public health change. We envision an all-inclusive world where we prioritize collective care and optimal well-being for everyone.
We work toward creating a financially sustainable model of higher education that considers the interests of our students and stakeholders.
Position Title: Film & Video Editing Intern
Type: Educational Internship (5-15 hours per week)
Division: Film & Video Production (Public Health)
Reports to: CFO
The intern will develop film and video assets for Assuaged, Inc. Check out the current INCENTIVES for this INTERNSHIP program >> https://bit.ly/3p3zVQN
- Collaborate with team members;
- Assist in the planning and participation of educational webinars and meetings;
- Develop instructive materials and assist with health education modules;
- Participate in outreach events and build relationships with external partners; and
- Research chronic disease states and gathers up-to-date data to assist with the curation of community health digital assets.
- Digital collaboration and marketing strategy;
- Creating and editing videos;
- Collaboration (thinking outside of the box);
- Exercise creative skills and research;
- Filming and Interviewing;
- Graphic design work;
- Capture studio-quality video as projects dictate;
- Shoot and edit content to build a library of product videos, and/or case study videos;
- Assist with all technical setup for videos;
- Collaborate regularly with creative teammates, marketing teammates, and senior management;
- Develop an intimate understanding of our brand message and tone to accurately capture in video and photo form;
- Edit, catalog, and organize past photos Assist in creating digital content for Facebook, Instagram feed, and Instastories;
- Identify and pitch media opportunities;
- Generate press notes and/or media kits for press screenings;
- Write and issue media correspondence, including press releases, media alerts, and promotional copy;
- Work involving relations, marketing, and the film industry; and
- Additional duties as assigned.
Learn more about the company at https://www.assuaged.com/internships