2024 Summer Analyst Program
Location of Position: Arlington, VA; Boston, MA; Dallas, TX; San Francisco, CA
Program Length: 10-week program from mid-June to mid-August (open to rising seniors: Class of 2025)
Required for Application: Resume, Cover Letter and Unofficial Transcript
Office Requirement: Summer Analysts are expected to work in their assigned office at least 4 days per week with the option to work from home 1 day per week.
Expected Hours: Summer Analysts are expected to work 40 hours per week
Base Pay/Salary: Arlington, VA; Boston, MA; Dallas, TX: $30 / hour
San Francisco, CA: $33 / hour
Additionally, offer includes sign-on bonus.
Summer Investment Analyst Program
The 10-week Summer Analyst internship program provides an introduction and immediate exposure to the investment management world and an opportunity to work alongside Investment Analysts (IAs) with a range of experiences. Interns attend a firm orientation and training program which introduces and familiarizes them with our data, research resources, client work, and investment teams. Interns assume significant responsibility throughout the program, collaborating directly with IAs on client portfolios and research projects.
- Partner with Investment Analysts to assess investment managers’ portfolios; gather and evaluate historical asset allocation, spending and performance data
- Collaborate with Investment Directors and Analysts to support client inquiries
- Prepare exhibits and other presentation documentation
- Attend meetings with top-tier investment managers
- Conduct research utilizing firm resources for capstone research project
- In-depth orientation and training program that introduces interns to Cambridge Associates and investment management as well as self-guided learning opportunities through our online learning platforms
- Structured mentorship program, which partners each intern with tenured Investment Analyst who serve as key resource during intern program
- High exposure to Investment Directors through team-based environment and leadership lunches
- Opportunity to work on current client portfolios and gain broad exposure across all asset classes
- Outings and other events, including service projects, to promote team collaboration and corporate citizenship
- Bachelor’s degree (all majors) with a record of high academic achievement, 3.3 GPA minimum
- Eagerness to explore and learn more about capital markets and the investment industry
- Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and prioritization, and an ability to operate effectively in a team environment
- Proficient with MS Office suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship or restriction now or in the future
OUR CLIENTS, CULTURE & PEOPLE
Cambridge Associates is a global investment firm and aims to help clients implement and manage custom investment portfolios. We believe our clients come first. Our clients are the most compelling endowments, foundations, pensions, private clients and institutional investors around the globe. Ours is a long-term business with long-term client relationships. We bring a deep knowledge of portfolio management best practices to the clients we serve.
Cambridge Associates believes culture is central to your success and ours. We believe in a vibrant, values-driven culture that is supportive, inclusive, and diverse. Here, we celebrate the individual while we support global connectivity. At Cambridge, collaboration wins, kindness matters, and your success is our priority. We foster an inclusive and diverse environment that enables all individuals to engage and bring their full selves to work. By leveraging your unique skills, developing your individual career goals, and building a collaborative global community of connected, diverse individuals, we build a community that is stronger together.
We actively recruit and invest in the most dynamic and diverse talent and then empower our employees to succeed. Cambridge strongly encourages applications for our Summer Analyst Program from high-achieving, underrepresented candidates, including students who self-identify as female, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latinx, Native American and/or LGBTQ+.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
The firm is committed to the concept and practice of equal employment opportunity, and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. It is expected that all employees will follow a similar policy toward their co-workers.