Fall 2023 Development Intern - Remote
C-TAC’s mission is to ensure support for those experiencing serious illness and for those who care for them by serving as the national advocacy voice and catalyst for an influential network of coalition members, partners, and policy makers, and our vision is that all persons impacted by serious illness, especially those who are underserved and under-resourced, have a high quality of life – on their own terms.
C-TAC offers summer, fall, and spring internships for undergraduate and graduate students currently enrolled in a full-time program. This experience is a perfect learning opportunity for those interested in philanthropy, policy, healthcare, and the nonprofit sector.
Some benefits of the internship program are:
- Mentoring from C-TAC experts
- Real-world workplace experiences
- Meaningful projects
- Interviewing 101
- Participation in weekly team meeting
- Developing social media/policy content
- Research potential member and summit partners
- Contributing to improving the healthcare system
Development Intern (REMOTE, unpaid)
- Prospect research for potential new members working in the serious illness space including hospices, hospitals, healthcare providers, health systems, non-profit organizations, and academic institutions
- Participate in development team meetings to discuss the latest updates on serious illness policy, member news and events, and discuss opportunities to collaborate with C-TAC (ex. webinars, programs, invitations to speak at events)
- Assist with efforts to build out partnerships to grow organizational revenue
- Opportunity to work on special projects which include state coalition work, faith leader engagement, health equity, and policy
- Write blogs and fact sheets on member events for dissemination
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis until filled. To be considered, please submit the following:
- A cover letter explaining your current experience, and your interest in C-TAC
- Current resume or CV
Application material should be submitted via email to Sandra Arias, Partnership Associate, at SArias@thectac.org with “C-TAC Fall 2023 Internship Opportunity” in the subject line. C-TAC will reach out via email to candidates selected for an interview.
No phone calls please.