Recruiter - Full Time
- Are you passionate about finding the right candidates for the right jobs?
- Are you skilled at building relationships with outside entities, creating a lasting pipeline of candidates to our organization?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
- Is providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers your number one priority?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to work both independently and on a team?
- Are you excited to work for a non-profit organization rooted in a tradition of care and compassion?
If you answered yes to these questions, then come join our team as a Recruiter!
CORA Services, a 2023 TOP WORKPLACE in Philadelphia, is a fast-paced, growing organization with over 500 team members whose goal is to help children and families experiencing emotional, academic, and social challenges which impede their development and productivity, and we have been doing that for over 50 years.
CORA is currently seeking a talented, mission-focused Recruiter to partner with our hiring managers to attract and recruit talented individuals to join our team.
Salary: $52,850 - $56,520 (salary based on years of experience and qualifications)
Benefits for a Full Time Recruiter:
- Medical benefits with two options of coverage (coverage begins on the 1st of the month following date of hire),
- Company-paid Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-term Disability Coverage
- Voluntary programs including Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, and Life Insurance 403 (b) Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off Package
- Warm, welcoming, and supportive environment.
CORA Services, recipient of a TOP WORKPLACE WOMEN-LED CULTURE EXCELLENCE AWARD in 2021, is committed to developing and sustaining a culture that supports, promotes, and values its employees.
Additional requirements for a Recruiter:
- Bachelor's degree, or comparable work experience required
- At least 3 years' experience recruiting in a fast-paced environment; non-profit, mission-focused recruiting experience highly desired.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication, documentation and follow-up skills
- Basic understanding of HR policies and practices, specifically as it applies to employment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with staff at all levels of the agency, as well as candidates, clients, visitors, vendors and personnel from other agencies.
CORA Services Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.