Business Technology Associate Consultant - Intern (US Offices)
ZS is a place where passion changes lives. As a management consulting and technology firm focused on transforming global healthcare and beyond, our most valuable asset is our people. Here you’ll work side-by-side with a powerful collective of thinkers and experts shaping solutions from start to finish. At ZS, we believe that making an impact demands a different approach; and that’s why here your ideas elevate actions, and here you’ll have the freedom to define your own path and pursue cutting-edge work. We partner collaboratively with our clients to develop products that create value and deliver company results across critical areas of their business including portfolio strategy, customer insights, research and development, operational and technology transformation, marketing strategy and many more. If you dare to think differently, join us, and find a path where your passion can change lives.
Our most valuable asset is our people.
At ZS we honor the visible and invisible elements of our identities, personal experiences and belief systems—the ones that comprise us as individuals, shape who we are and
make us unique. We believe your personal interests, identities, and desire to learn are part of your success here. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts and the networks ZS supports to assist our ZSers in cultivating community spaces, obtaining the resources they need to thrive, and sharing the messages they are passionate about. Learn more
- Collaborate with ZS internal teams and client teams to shape and implement high quality technology solutions that address critical business problems
- Develop a deep understanding of the business problems and effectively translate them into technical designs
- Lead modules and workstreams within projects while actively participating in hands on implementation
- Work with technical architects to validate the technical design and implementation approach
- Apply appropriate development methodologies and best practices to ensure exceptional client and project team experience
- Support the project lead in project delivery, including project planning, people management, staffing, and risk mitigation
- Manage a diverse team with various skill sets while providing mentorship and coaching to junior members
- Lead task planning and distribution among team members for timely completion of projects with high-quality results
- Guide the project deliverables such as business case development, solution vision and design, user requirements, prototypes, technical architecture, test cases, deployment plans and operations strategy
- Candidates must either be in their junior year of a Bachelor's degree or in their first year of a Master's degree specializing in Business Analytics, Computer Science, MIS or related field with academic excellence
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in delivering small/medium-scale technology solutions
- Ability to lead project teams, drive end-to-end activities, meet milestones, and provide mentorship/guidance for the team growth
- Strong understanding of RDBMS concepts, SQL, data warehousing and reporting
- Experience with big data concepts, data management, data analytics and cloud platforms
- Proficiency in programming languages like Python
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including expertise in algorithms and data structures
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to structure thoughts logically during discussions and presentations
- Capability to simplify complex concepts into easily understandable frameworks and presentations
- Proficiency in working within a virtual global team environment, contributing to the timely delivery of multiple projects
- Travel to other offices as required to collaborate with clients and internal project teams
Perks & Benefits:
ZS offers a comprehensive total rewards package including health and well-being, financial planning, annual leave, personal growth and professional development. Our robust skills development programs, multiple career progression options and internal mobility paths and collaborative culture empowers you to thrive as an individual and global team member.
We are committed to giving our employees a flexible and connected way of working. A flexible and connected ZS allows us to combine work from home and on-site presence at clients/ZS offices for the majority of our week. The magic of ZS culture and innovation thrives in both planned and spontaneous face-to-face connections.
At ZS, we're building a diverse and inclusive company where people bring their passions to inspire life-changing impact in global healthcare and beyond. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job and recognize the value that candidates with all backgrounds, including non-traditional ones, bring. If you are interested in joining us, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
ZS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without regard to any class protected by applicable law.
To Complete Your Application:
Candidates must possess or be able to obtain work authorization for their intended country of employment.
ZS is committed to providing and maintaining a safe workplace. In order to keep its employees safe, ZS recommends that all its employees and contractors be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination can be voluntarily provided upon acceptance of offer of employment.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Find Out More At: