In-Home Therapy Clinician
Child & Family Services is looking for motivated and dynamic Masters Level Clinicians to join our In Home Therapy team in Hyannis! This team utilizes a Strengths-Based Approach with youth and their families within the Cape Cod community. We are offering full-time schedules with coverage areas in lower Cape Cod or outer Cape Cod as well as New Bedford MA.
This is a full-time, hourly, benefit eligible position (it is NOT fee-for-service). This team utilizes a Strengths-Based Approach with youth and their families within the Fall River community. Flexible Scheduling opportunities available!
Ideal Candidates possess a strong desire to work with youth in order to meet their behavioral health needs, including improving the family’s ability to provide effective support for the youth to promote his/her/their healthy functioning within the family unit as well as in the community. IHT Clinicians work closely with Bachelor level Therapeutic Training and Support Staff, who provide direct support and services to the youth.
*SPRING 2023 MA LEVEL GRADUATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY NOW! Offers can be made pending verification of MA degree*
$3,000 Sign On Bonus for Full-Time (half at hire; half at 90-day anniversary) *prorated to $1,500 for part-time 24 hours/week only
- Master’s Degree in psychology, social work or mental health counseling from an accredited educational institution
- Passion for working with children and their families
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Highlighted Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Active involvement and member of the IHT team; Your voice and experience matters to us
- Consistent engagement and collaboration with youth, families and collaterals
- Assist families with exploring and identifying their family values and goals
- Utilize diagnostic skills involving practical knowledge of the DSM V and family assessment tools
- Provide family therapy, in addition to utilizing a variety of techniques, interventions and skills to best support youth and families with meeting their identified treatment goals
- Training assistance in decision-making, vocational guidance, skill building, problem solving, and support in both crisis and non-crisis situations
Cultural Competency Qualifications
- Awareness of personal attitudes, beliefs, biases, and assumptions about others
- Knowledge of the various dimensions of diversity, including gender, race, and ethnicity
- Acknowledging that people from other cultural groups may not share the same beliefs and practices or perceive experiences in the same way
- Cultural knowledge of key populations that will be served to address disparities in service delivery
- Demonstrates positive attitudes towards cultural differences by showing respect and openness towards people whose social and cultural background is different from one's own
- Demonstrates skills for communication and interaction across cultures, including the ability to recognize and manage personal behaviors, moods, and impulses to create an inclusive, equitable, and welcoming climate within the agency
- Heal and strengthen the lives of children and families
- Benefit eligible at 20+ hours
- Medical – Harvard Pilgrim/HealthPlans – 75% employer paid for full-time employees
- Dental – MetLife
- 2 weeks’ vacation accrued over 1st year, 3 weeks after 3 years, 4 weeks after 5 years and 5 weeks after 20 years
- Generous sick time and personal time
- 10 paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement – Up to $1,500 per calendar year
- Professional Licensure reimbursement (LICSW, LMHC)
- Flexible spending accounts – save on medical expenses and dependent care!
- 401K – CFS matches first 1% at 100%; 2%-6% of annual earnings are matched at 50%
- 100% Employer paid Life Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Long Term Disability and AD&D
- 24 hour travel assistance, mileage reimbursement, discounted Healthtrax gym membership, BJs membership discounts and employee appreciation events!
Child and Family Services, Inc. values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages applicants from the BIPOC, LGBTQ+, AAPI, Hispanic, Latinx and Veteran communities to apply for employment. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, gender, sex,( including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy) disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.