Client Side Consultant
With Weatherby Healthcare, a division of CHG Healthcare, you can love what you do and make a difference in people's lives. We are experts in providing highly qualified locum tenens physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners to hospitals and healthcare facilities in all 50 states. We are known for our invigorating culture, but what really gets us out of bed in the morning is the fact that our efforts touch the lives of millions of patients every year.
This position is primarily responsible for cultivating new client side business. Candidates must have demonstrated success on client side and a proven track record of promoting the CHG Healthcare Services and Weatherby Healthcare culture.
* Develop new client side business.
* Have the ability to recruit physicians as demand and business conditions require.
* Customize service to fit Client and Provider needs.
* Maintain oversight of deals
* Negotiate contracts according to Weatherby Locum's strategy.
* High level of personal accountability around servicing Clients and Providers
* Demonstrate clear understanding of various types of Health Care delivery systems and put plans in place to address needs as requested.
* Successfully Interface with team and interdivision departments regarding Client and Provider needs.
* Maintain and update Client information in FOX.
* A high promoter of Weatherby and CHG culture
* Highly skilled in sourcing and developing new clients.
* Professional level of written and oral communication skills
* Highly effective while working with teams.
* Core Values used in decision making.
* Demonstrated highly effective sales, negotiating and closing skills.
* Excellent follow-up and follow through skills.
* Efficiently manage large amounts of information
* Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
* Demonstrated contract negotiation expertise.
* Highly self-directed
* Excellent organization, prioritization and problem-solving skills
* Successful client side experience.
* High knowledge of FOX and related processes
* High knowledge of credentialing process
* Ability to grow relationships at a trusted partner level.
* Ability to translate market knowledge into strategies that will grow the business.
* Good problem-solving abilities
* Proven ability to achieve and exceed sales goals and objectives.
We believe in fair compensation for all of our people, which is why our pay structure takes into account the cost of labor across U.S. geographic markets. For this position, we offer a pay range of $50,000 -- $235,000 annually, with pay varying depending on work location and job-related factors such as knowledge, position level and experience. During the hiring process, your recruiter can provide more information about the specific salary range for the job location.
CHG Healthcare offers starting salaries for sales positions in the form of total target compensation (TTC = base + commission + bonus), which includes base pay, commission, and bonuses. Sales positions receive short-term incentives through commission plans and bonuses. On the other hand, non-sales positions have starting salaries that consist of a base salary and short-term incentives through various bonus plans, which are paid out monthly, quarterly, or annually.
In return we offer:
• 401(k) retirement plan with company match
• Traditional healthcare benefits such as medical and dental coverage, and some unique benefits like onsite health centers, corporate wellness programs, and free behavioral health appointments.
• Flexible work schedules - including work-from-home options available
• Recognition programs with rewards including trips, cash, and paid time off
• Family-friendly benefits including paid parental leave, fertility coverage, adoption assistance, and marriage counseling
• Tailored training resources including free LinkedIn learning courses
• Volunteer time off and employee-driven matching grants
• Tuition reimbursement programs
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer
What makes CHG Different? You.