Spring 2024 Social Media Intern
C4ADS is looking for an ambitious and energetic individual who is passionate about our mission to detect and defeat global illicit networks to join our communications team! This is an exciting, paid opportunity for a self-starter who wants to combine their passion for international relations and communications skills to help C4ADS’ story.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Assist with the design and execution of integrated marketing campaigns using social media
- Collaborate with communications team and executive leadership on digital marketing campaign efforts to grow our presence, followers, and engagement
- Pitch, write and produce material for social media (In particular Tiktok), adhering to brand and tone guidelines
- Regularly gather social media analytics
- Research and produce recommendations to more effectively engage with our identified audience segments
- Collecting and researching C4ADS-specific news & content to share across our public platforms
- Assist with event prep as needed
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Able to convey complex information, including academic research and public policy, to a broad and diverse audience in a concise, clear, and conversational manner.
- Highly collaborative with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to take initiative and be a self-starter
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Able to keep track of deadlines and communicate potential conflicts with C4ADS staff
- Able to give and receive timely feedback and edits.
- Bonus: experience with video editing
- Currently pursuing a degree in international relations, political science, journalism, PR/marketing, or public affairs
- Previous internship experience at media organizations, think tanks, non-profit organizations, NGO's or PR firms preferred