Associate Consultant (Healthcare)
Associate Consultant role
Our consultants work as part of project teams in close collaboration with Recon partners. Associate Consultants have responsibility for research and analysis of specific project elements and also contribute across all aspects of project delivery. A typical week will involve interviewing industry experts, analyzing data, and developing a point of view on how project learnings will answer the overall business question asked by the client.
We are seeking a new Associate Consultant to join our team. Imagine: Small teams, working beside and learning directly from our partners. Working across healthcare, with companies from start-up to Fortune 100. Continuous opportunities for growth. Thoughtful mentorship. Fun, down-to-earth workplace.
- Available to start August 2024
- Relevant bachelor’s degree with a focus on domains requiring rigorous, data-driven thinking
- Evidence of a desire to stretch your intellect, for example by taking on challenging coursework in a selective environment
- Some work experience that has included exposure to what managerial decision making looks like (can be through summer internships, or 1-2 years post-graduation)
- Demonstrated interest in healthcare or related fields; significant exposure is a major plus
- An ability to communicate complex concepts in a straightforward manner
- An ability to actively listen, engage in rigorous debate and participate in collaborative thinking
- A passion for delivering fresh perspective with supporting evidence and an eagerness to be part of a team
- US citizen/green card or valid work authorization required
Recon Strategy is an equal opportunity employer.