Engineer, Control Systems
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The E&A Maintenance Engineer will be the engineer of the Maintenance E&A Department. This department is responsible for the maintenance of all electrical and automated equipment of the Greenwood plant. They also develop projects and provide support to other departments (Maintenance, Engineering, R&D, IT). This role reports to E&A Supervisor
The E&A Maintenance Engineer is technically responsible for the installations assigned to them including but not limited to:
• Ensuring the smooth operation of the installations
• Solve problems that occur quickly and efficiently (troubleshooting / failure analysis)
• Managing and maintaining the E&A systems (documentation, drawings, diagrams, ...)
• Identifying, selecting and testing new technologies
• Introducing existing and new systems on the installations
• The development of maintenance and improvement strategies for the machinery in consultation with the various stakeholders.
• The development of smaller E&A projects, including the necessary communication and training.
• The formation of a bridge between internal departments on the one hand and other plants on the other.
• Respect timing and budgets.
• Bachelor's Degree in Electronics or equal based on experience
• Demonstrated excellent communication skills.
• Conducts oneself in a professional manner with a positive attitude
• Demonstrated high level troubleshooting abilities.
• Completes all task as an example of how they should be done.
APPLY HERE for immediate consideration: https://bit.ly/3pfUkrq
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.