Global Supply Chain Rotational Program (Business)
Lenovo’s Infrastructure Solutions Group (ISG) builds servers, storage, and IoT-enabled devices that power the Cloud and enterprise architecture of some of the world’s largest companies.
When you join our team, we will provide the opportunity to make an impact and grow your career in a global technology company. Lenovo has a hybrid model 3:2 model, three days in office and two days’ work from home. We offer a competitive base salary and performance bonuses.
About The Global Supply Chain Rotational Program:
Lenovo recruits highly motivated graduates from a diverse set of colleges and universities to join our Global Supply Chain Rotational Program (GSCRP) with the intent of developing the future leaders of one of the world’s top Supply Chains and Operations. New hires will complete four challenging assignments over a two-year period, developing a broad base of understanding across supply chain and engineering. Job assignments are designed to maximize both visibility to Executive leadership as well as the business impact that Program participants can provide.
You will be at the Morrisville, North Carolina (Raleigh-Durham Area) site for the full 2 years of the program. Rotations are based on each person’s interests. Upon successful completion of the program, you will transition into a permanent role within the organization based on your interests and business needs.
- Job assignments are designed to maximize both visibility to Executive leadership as well as the business impact that Program participants can provide.
- The program participants will go through a customizable set of rotations that may include a combination of the following areas:
- Demand Planning
- Order Execution
- New Product Introduction
- Components Assurance
- An undergraduate or graduate student with a degree in the following areas: Supply Chain, Business Management, Operations, or a related field
- Prior internship or work experience
- Technical understanding or familiarity in coding languages/software (excel, VBA, SQL, data visualization tools, or Python)
- Able to think on your feet and brainstorm fresh ideas while keeping up with the fast-paced nature of today’s global supply chain
- Able to drive valuable insights from data to make recommendations and sound business decisions
- Curious about new technological advancements and eager for the opportunity to make an impact and grow your career in a global technology company
- Detail-oriented to ensure that what we say matches what we do
- Ability to collaborate and work across functional groups
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to be a self-starter that takes ownership over what they do