2024 Full Time Analyst - Camberview
2024 Full Time Analyst – PJT Camberview
PJT Partners is a global advisory-focused investment bank. Our team of senior professionals delivers a wide array of strategic advisory, shareholder advisory, restructuring and special situations and private fund advisory and placement services to corporations, financial sponsors, institutional investors and governments around the world. We offer a unique portfolio of advisory services designed to help our clients achieve their strategic objectives. We also provide, through PJT Park Hill, private fund advisory and fundraising services for alternative investment managers, including private equity funds, real estate funds and hedge funds.
From the beginning, PJT Partners has firmly believed that having the best people is key to building an enduring franchise. Our perspective was, and remains, that a great team brings in both top tier clients and appeals to a wide-range of diverse, talented colleagues. Fostering an inclusive culture, which welcomes differing perspectives and beliefs, enables us to provide the best advice and insights to our clients.
To learn more about PJT Partners, please visit our website at www.pjtpartners.com.
PJT Camberview Overview:
PJT Camberview, PJT Partners’ industry leading shareholder advisory business, advises public company boards and management teams on building productive relationships with investors and navigating complex shareholder matters, including on shareholder engagement, strategic investor relations, activism and contested situations, ESG and sustainability and corporate governance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
PJT Camberview seeks a highly motivated Analyst to join our advisory team. The Analyst will play a vital role in supporting all aspects of the firm’s core business.
Responsibilities of the Analyst include, but are not limited to, the following:
Execution of Client Engagements
- Work effectively within assigned client teams to support all aspects of client mandates
- Identify and analyze corporate governance, activism, ESG and proxy voting issues facing public companies and assist in developing a plan for successfully advising companies on these issues
- Assist in preparing sophisticated and effective management, board, and investor presentations across a range of corporate governance issues
- Develop strategies for engaging with and securing support of investors
- Support client team in delivering advice to senior executives and directors regarding a range of governance issues
- Keep track of developments in the investor landscape / broader market and consider impact to clients
- Support the firm’s efforts for identifying and prioritizing client acquisition opportunities
- Develop effective preparation materials for client pitches
- Work directly with Partners, Managing Directors and Vice Presidents to develop proposal materials specifically tailored for prospective clients
Building a Strong Brand
- Research, analyze and develop materials relating to institutional investors, governance and shareholder activism for use with clients and other corporate advisors
- Contribute to the firm’s intellectual leadership by supporting the development of analytical frameworks and other research materials with broad applicability
PJT Partners seeks to hire individuals who are highly motivated, intelligent and have excellent academic, leadership and extracurricular records. In addition, qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Outstanding qualitative, technical and analytical skills (desired technical skills include Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Robust organizational and time management skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to work well under pressure
- Basic knowledge of capital markets
To be considered for the 2024 Analyst Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate* student
- Anticipated graduation date: Fall 2023 – Spring 2024
- Resume must include expected graduation month/year and GPA
- Please include Summer 2023 internship on your Resume
- Resume and prompt response must be in PDF format and submitted together in the "Resume/CV" Section below
* Post-graduates, MBAs and experienced hires should refer to the Associate or Experienced hire opportunities listed on our career site.
- Candidates will only be considered if they have a prompt response and will only be considered for one location – either New York or San Francisco, please only apply to one role.
- Submit a response to the following question (no more than 300 words): “Based on your understanding of the ways in which PJT Camberview supports its clients, which area(s) are you most excited to work on as an analyst and why?” (Please include your response in your application as a PDF attachment along with your resume in the "Resume/CV" Section below).
- Complete the PJT Partners “Suited” Assessment. Please CLICK HERE to create an account. Suited is an A.I. powered assessment driven screening tool that uses assessments to holistically and objectively measure traits and characteristics that can be better predictors of success at PJT. Please ensure you use the same email address used for your PJT application when registering on Suited. Please complete each question through the end of the survey. A “Profile Complete” badge will appear once complete - there is no final “Submit” button.
Consider attending a PJT Camberview Information Sessions to provide an overview of the business as well as an opportunity to speak with professionals to learn more about the day-to-day role. The campus team will reach out to invite you to attend an information session. Please note attendance is suggested, however not mandatory.
Information Sessions will be held virtually on October 11th and 17th at 4pm ET / 1pm PT. Please use the events section below to sign up.
Expected Annualized Base Salary of $120,000
PJT is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of, and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, martial or partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity expression, disability, medical condition, genetic information or predisposition, veteran or military status, status as a victim of domestic violence, a sex offense or stalking, or any other category protected by law. PJT Partners also complies with all applicable laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation of disabilities to applicants. For more information or to request an accommodation, please contact Human Resources
California Applicants: PJT Partners will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and/or Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
*In order to be considered, please ensure your resume/CV is submitted in PDF format.