IT System Operations Intern
The System Operations intern will engage various Helpdesk, Systems Administration, and A/V/Conference Room duties where they will gain hands-on experience with hardware technologies, as well as cloud services and platforms used to support IQT's business and end-users. The internship is designed to grow the candidates skillset by utilizing their existing experience and skills while challenging them with new domains and projects that they can gain exposure to and learn from.
In-Q-Tel is the independent, not-for-profit organization created to bridge the gap between the technology needs of the U.S. Intelligence Community (IC) and emerging commercial innovation. We invest in venture-backed startups developing technologies that provide ready-soon innovation vital to the IC mission. Our team is proud to take an active role in supporting the national security mission.
- Asset Panda data validation and automation.
- Workspace One App Store Updates for application packages
- End-User Support: Hardware Upgrades, A/V Conference Room Support
- Azure & AWS Trainings Virtual Machine Testing
- Assist with hardware setup and decommissioning of IQT Assets
- Assist with hands-on responsibilities for conference rooms and training center
- Data entry and data validation on SysOps platforms: WS1, Asset Panda, o365 Groups and Permissions
- Studying Information Science/Technology Degree
- Excited by technology and high interest of learning new technologies and eager to get hands on technologies.
- Pays great attention to detail and follows documentation and best practices
- Prioritizes security first and leads with a security focus when performing day to day activities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.