Intern, Technology Business Consultant, Summer FIS University Program 2024
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you will have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate, and above all fun.
Join the 2024 FIS University Summer Internship Program!
As a 2024 FIS University Program Summer Intern, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, social events, professional development seminars and work alongside team mentors. This is a full-time (40hrs/week) paid internship that will begin on June 3, 2024 and conclude on August 9, 2024.
About The Team
The PaymentsEdge Marketing and Advisory Services team provides a comprehensive revenue growth strategy and execution solution to FIS Banking clients. The team includes consulting, marketing execution, and portfolio reporting for card portfolios.
What You Will Be Doing
- Assist with preparing card strategic analytic portfolio reviews
- Preparing optimization models showing marketing service opportunities
- Debit and Credit Marketing cardholder segmentation, build card groups and files
- Assist with preparing marketing fulfillment files and reports
- Analyze marketing results by campaign offer and incentive types
- Performing ad hoc reporting and/or projects
What You Bring
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Rising Senior (graduating December 2024 through May 2025)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and a willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What We Offer You
- Competitive, full-time paid summer internship
- Opportunity to participate in projects that directly impact business value
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back to your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
*Current and future sponsorship are not available for this position*