Entry Level Software Developer
This is not a remote role. Must be able to work in our Alpharetta Georgia office 2 x3 days a week. We are interviewing now /hiring now for these roles but they will not start until June 2024.
We are an industry leader. Our LexisNexis Risk Solutions go-to-market brand is the trusted data analytics provider for organizations seeking actionable insights to manage risks, find opportunities, and improve results. We deliver targeted solutions that empower well-informed decisions while upholding the highest standards for security and privacy. We leverage our industry-leading Big Data computing platform with tens of thousands of data assets, proprietary advanced linking technology, and a sophisticated analytics platform to drive decision intelligence for our customers, enabling businesses of all sizes to turn their data into actionable insights and improve risk-related decisions and time-to-results.
If you wish to join a dynamic and innovative software development team, are eager to learn, and are excited to be part of a company with a strong technology structure and products that make a difference, we encourage you to apply for our 2024 Technology Graduate Program Entry Level Software Development role.
Technology Graduate Program - Building Talent for the Future
- 18-month program with two rotations of nine months each, with one opportunity in Data Development or Information Security, the other in business technology development and enterprise support.
- Exposure to our exciting tech stack, proprietary HPCC coding language, cloud transition projects (AWS and Azure), .Net, Java, and/or Python languages.
- Use our data for good, building platforms and analytics models to better society.
- Support business markets in Insurance, Business Services, Healthcare, and Government, and contribute to new and existing products.
- Quarterly performance feedback sessions.
- A mentor assigned to you to help strengthen your personal development.
- Toastmaster participation to help build communication and presentation skills.
- Technical topic concentration each month.
- Competency subject concentration each month.
- Participation in the Young Professional and/or Women in Technology Employee Resource Groups (ERG), with additional opportunities to participate in many other groups.
- Participate in community service opportunities via LexisNexis CARES events.
- Build collaborative/teamwork/networking connections throughout our international Technology organization.
- Extensive training courses through Udemy.com, our in-house annual Technology Summit, and other cutting edge in-house technical training opportunities.
Software Engineer I - Key Responsibilities:
- Write and review portions of detailed specifications for developing system components of simple complexity.
- Complete simple bug fixes.
- Under the guidance of senior-level engineers, successfully implement development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews.
- Operate in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders and learning relevant technology systems, and products.
- Resolve basic technical issues as necessary.
- Keep abreast of new technological developments.