Interested in working for a non-profit organization rooted in a tradition of care and compassion? Do you desire to make a difference in the lives of those around you? CORA is expanding and reaching for new heights, and we'd love to meet you!
For over 50 years, CORA Services, a TWO-TIME TOP WORKPLACE award winner, has been a fast-paced, growing organization whose goal is to help children and families experiencing emotional, academic, and social challenges which impede their development and productivity throughout the greater Philadelphia area.
We provide our employees with generous benefits, a positive atmosphere, meaningful work, and a culture of strong leadership, which in turn drives growth and innovation.
"Children are the Heart of the Matter"
CORA Services is currently seeking School Counselors to work in non-public schools throughout the city of Philadelphia for the 2023-24 school year. New graduates welcome to apply.
Salary: $49,100 plus $1000 sign on bonus ($500 after hire, and $500 after 4 months)
- Medical benefits with two options of coverage (coverage begins on the 1st of the month following date of hire), with generous company contribution
- Company-paid Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-term Disability coverage
- Voluntary programs including Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Pension Plan with generous company contribution after one year of service
- Generous paid time off package
- Warm, welcoming, and supportive environment!
What You'll Do:
- Provide guidance and counseling services, the latter including individual, family and group, to the Act 89 client population.
- Provide consultative services to clients, CORA and school staff.
- Adhere to agency guidelines and requirements concerning caseload management and accountability.
- Attend all professional meetings as required.
- Participate in all interdisciplinary team functions.
- Attend training sessions specifically focused on counseling services and implementation.
- Seek out and provide in-house consultation with other professionals as needed.
- Complete report writing relative to counseling services provided to the children on their caseload.
Qualified Candidates Should Possess:
- Master's Degree
- PA Certification in School Counseling
Please note: All new hires are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID -19 prior to starting work with CORA Services.
CORA Services Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.