Charter School Psychologist
Interested in working for a non-profit organization rooted in a tradition of care and compassion? Interested in making a difference?
For over 50 years CORA Services, a 2023 TOP WORKPLACE in Philadelphia, has been a fast-paced, growing organization whose goal is to help children and families experiencing emotional, academic, and social challenges which impede their development and productivity throughout the greater Philadelphia area.
We provide our employees with solid benefits, a positive atmosphere, meaningful work, and a culture of strong leadership, which in turn drives growth and innovation.
"Children are the Heart of the Matter"
School Psychologist (Charters)
Starting Salary: $68,150
(increased depending on additional experience and credentials)
School Psychologist Benefits:
- Medical benefits with two options of coverage (coverage begins on the 1st of the month following date of hire), with generous company contribution
- Company-paid Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-term Disability coverage
- Voluntary programs including Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Pension Plan with generous company contribution after one year of service
- Generous paid time off package
- Opportunities for professional development
- Warm, welcoming, and supportive environment!
CORA Services is looking for School Psychologists who will join our team in providing services to the charter schools located throughout the city of Philadelphia. Our school psychologists function within a multi-disciplinary team in their assigned school(s), providing consultation and psychological evaluations through diagnostic testing and/or diagnostic interviews as well as interpreting this information to parents and/or other professionals. As employees of CORA Services, the school psychologists have access to supervisory support for clinically complex and/or legal cases, and have access to ongoing professional trainings and conferences sponsored by CORA.
*Part time candidates or per diem candidates would also be considered
School Psychologist Responsibilities include:
- Provides diagnostic and consultative services to students, parents, school staff, and the other CORA related service personnel.
- Administers psychological tests to determine needs of students.
- Conducts professional evaluations with an average of 10 students per month.
- Compiles psycho-social histories on families and children assigned for diagnostics and conducts interpretive sessions concerning all clinical evaluations they administer to students.
- Writes all reports pertaining to psychological services given to students.
- Participates in all procedures to facilitate special education placement of students
- Adheres to agency guidelines and requirements concerning caseload management and accountability.
- Contributes to regular psychology staff meetings where best practices and systematic approaches to problem-solving are discussed.
Qualified School Psychologist's will possess the following:
- Master's Degree in Psychology
- Licensed school psychologists also welcome
- PA State Certification in School Psychologist
CORA Services Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.