Executive Search Intern (Recruiting, Private Equity)
As a small, growing company, Falcon offers a high-energy environment for those who want to make an impact right away. You will have the chance to contribute directly to the firm’s future and to work independently on a variety executive search engagements that directly impact the success of our company and the private equity-backed businesses we serve.
PURPOSE & RESPONSIBILITIES
This role is focused on supporting executive talent recruiting. Interns will function as members of existing executive search teams and will be tasked with projects and deliverables critical to the success of these engagements. Successful interns may be offered a full-time position at the firm.
We believe the best way for anyone to learn is to get hands on and dive into the work. Collaborating closely with Analysts, Associates, and VPs within the executive search team, daily responsibilities will vary, but may include:
- Researching and presenting relevant industries, target companies, and candidates
- Conducting the initial screening of executive candidate resumes and backgrounds
- Contributing to operational improvement initiatives
- Collaborating effectively across the search team to leverage best practices and former candidates
- Utilizing industry platforms, such as Salesforce, LinkedIn, and Pitchbook
- Assisting in the management and maintenance of Falcon’s internal database
- Timing: 10 weeks in June-August
- Commitment: 40 hours/week
- Compensation: $25/hour
- Location: Remote only within the US
- Qualifications: Preference for current juniors pursuing a bachelor’s degree in any field
Falcon is a fast-paced, growing executive recruiting and talent solutions company that works with private equity investors who own middle market companies. We are a tight-knit team of bright, spirited, and collegial professionals. We test the limits of our potential while enjoying a dynamic culture firmly rooted in authentic core values: Curiosity, Courage, Commitment, and Competitiveness.