Claims Tech I
We're a people-focused business. And we take pride in ourselves on the promise to deliver efficient and effective results to our customers. With talent like yours we can build a stable team within claims to drive our success. Do you think you could fit as a Claims Tech with the Claims Data Administration team? Then keep reading below.
What You’ll Do
As a Claims Tech, you'll handle many behind the scenes tasks to help move our team forward. You'll review forms and claims materials, while also accurately verifying checks and entering data. But that's not all, below are a few additional tasks:
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the claims staff
- Sort, review and route incoming mail
- Review, edit, and adjust bills and supporting materials
- Contact providers, and internal claims staff for research on proper identification of claims mail
What it Takes
- Clerical skills including keyboarding, filing, and experience with computers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience
- Effective Time Management skills
- Strong human relation, communication, and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and willing to work independently
What You'll Receive:
At Sentry, your total rewards go beyond competitive compensation. Below are some benefits and perks that you’ll receive.
- Sentry is happy to offer flexibility through a scheduled Hybrid work model. Monday and Friday work from home if you choose to, Tuesday through Thursday in office.
- As a Sentry associate, you will have an in-office workspace and materials for your home office. In addition to the laptop, you will receive prior to your start, Sentry will provide equipment for your home office.
- Meal Subsidy available for associates who report to an office:
- Offices with a cafeteria, $5.00 daily stipend
- Offices without a cafeteria, $15.00 weekly stipend
- 401(K) plan with a dollar for dollar match on your first eight percent, plus immediate vesting to help strengthen your financial future.
- Continue your education and career development through Sentry University (SentryU) and utilize our Tuition Reimbursement program
- Generous Paid-Time Off plan for you to enjoy time out of the office as well as Volunteer-Time off
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Parental leave, and our Health and Wellness benefits to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Well-being and Employee Assistance programs
- Sentry Foundation gift matching program to encourage charitable giving.
Why Sentry Insurance
All of us at Sentry—more than 4,000 associates—have various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our policyholders every day. We’re proud to offer a full line of property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income.
Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth.
Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we’re one of the largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States. We’re rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority.
Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await.