Youth and Family Therapist/Social Worker
$2,000 sign-on bonus for new Seneca employees in this position!
Do you enjoy connecting youth and families to resources as you support them in integrating back into the community? You should join our dedicated team of mental health professionals.
The Social Worker on the team will be responsible for coordinating with multiple supports and providers to ensure treatment planning and supportive services are aligned. As the Social Worker on the team you will cultivate and maintain relationships with community members and maintain availability for crisis intervention as needed.
The mission of the Transition Age Youth (TAY) program is to address the unique needs of youth ages 16 - 25 as they transition to adulthood. The TAY program offers a comprehensive support system to youth and families including: case coordination and management, individual and family therapy, independent living skills, behavioral coaching, education support, employment support, trainings and support groups. Each young person determines their own goals for long term housing, income/employment, education, support network, and personal well-being and management of mental health symptoms.
Seneca Family of Agencies is committed to providing traditionally marginalized communities a network of outstanding mental health, community based, and educational services. We are committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourages people of color to apply. Our programs are deeply engaged in conversations and trainings on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in order to bring equity and justice to the youth and families we serve.
- Promptly meet with clients and caregivers on a regular basis to further treatment goals utilizing culturally informed and best practice modalities
- Collaborate with agency staff, caregivers, other professionals and interested parties to formulate and implement individual client treatment plans, behavioral programs and interventions
- Complete assessment and evaluation process of clients in order to develop and implement the treatment plan
- Provide assistance in case planning and consultation to team members on clinical issues, as well as casework issues, as appropriate
- Chart mental health notes, treatment plans, outcome measures, incident reports, and other documentation accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintain availability for crisis intervention services, such as on-call rotation, if applicable
- Participate in individual and/or group supervision
- Maintain strict confidentiality of client and business operations information
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work
- Registered with California BBS: ASW, AMFT, APCC, or full licensed
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Own vehicle, California driver’s license and auto insurance
- TB test clearance, fingerprinting clearance, and any other state/federal licensing or certification requirements
- Must show proof of Covid-19 vaccination
- Experience working with children in out-of-home care
- Ability to work with a diverse population
- Bilingual Spanish skill set
- Mon - Fri; 9AM - 5:30PM
- Starting at $69,010 - $83,010 per year, actual salary dependent on creditable experience above the minimum qualification
- $4000 salary increase upon licensure
- An additional compensation upon passing the bilingual language proficiency exam
- $2,000 sign-on bonus!
- Mileage reimbursement
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Salary increases each year
Comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, vision, chiropractic, acupuncture, and fertility coverage
- 50% paid premiums for dependents
- Long-term disability, family leave, and life insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance Plan
- 5 weeks of Paid Time off and 11 Paid Holidays
- Seneca is a Public Service Loan Forgiveness certified employer
Seneca supports clinicians towards licensure and beyond
- We provide individual and group supervision, regular clinical case conferences, and licensure and renewal courses led by field experts
- Expenses such as outside trainings or licensure fees can be mitigated through your clinical training stipend
- Abundant promotional opportunities across the agency in California and Washington
Key Words: Social Worker, Mental Health, MFT, MSW, PCC, ASW, AMFT, APCC, LMFT, LCSW, LPCC, Therapist, Therapy, Social Work, Non-profit, Nonprofit, Youth, Advocate, Family, Children, Families, Behavioral Health, Healthcare
Please apply directly through our website by clicking here!