Global Investment Operations Analyst
Federated Hermes Career Opportunity
Responsibility works… as a Global Investment Operations Analyst.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Global Investment Operations (GIO) Analyst located in Pittsburgh, PA.
What You’ll Do
As a GIO Analyst, you’ll provide support, analysis and maintenance of investment and portfolio data. You’ll also support the day-to-day timely delivery of high-quality data to all investment professionals, clients, and contacts. Experience operating in a detail-oriented, deadline-driven environment would serve as the foundation for success.
- Ensure that cash and positions are reconciled accurately
- Perform reconciliations and monitor and resolve exceptions
- Conduct daily reconciliation of transactions across all portfolios and applications
- Ensure that accurate cash and trials are available daily
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Associate degree or equivalent experience required, bachelor’s degree in business or related major preferred
- Business systems experience required
- Financial services or data analysis experience preferred
- Solid computer skills including experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
Our Investment in You
We believe our employees are our most important asset! Therefore, we offer benefits programs designed to help you and your family thrive, training programs to advance your professional development and opportunities for you to give back to the community. Our offerings include:
- A competitive total compensation package, including bonus programs designed to recognize and incentivize our employees to do their best every day
- Time off programs including paid vacation, parental leave and a volunteer day to help you stay healthy and connected to the things that are important
- Opportunities to expand your professional network within the firm and the community through participation in programs such as the Women in Investing Employee Resource Business Group and the University Ambassador Program.
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA (hybrid in-office work schedule)
About Federated Hermes
At Federated Hermes, our goals are to help individuals invest and retire better, to help our clients achieve better risk-adjusted returns, and to contribute to the positive outcomes in the wider world. We pledge to always putting our clients first and to acting responsibly and transparently. Our commitment to active, responsible investment has enabled us to become a leading investment manager with $757.6B in assets under management; serving investors around the world.
We provide careers opportunities that have enabled our employees to grow and meet their career aspirations while balancing the needs of their personal lives. We offer a collaborative environment that promotes doing things the right way and always with integrity, sharing ideas to drive positive change, and following through on our commitments. We are motivated by a higher purpose and always consider the impact of our work. We promote teamwork and foster a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace where unique perspectives, ideas and experiences are recognized and appreciated for the contributions they bring. At Federated Hermes, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment. As part of the company's equal employment opportunity policy, Federated Hermes takes affirmative action to ensure that minorities, females, veterans, and qualified people with disabilities are considered for employment and promotional opportunities.
For consideration, go to
About this opportunity please visit: https://careers.federatedhermes.com/psp/EXT/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=11&JobOpeningId=8935&PostingSeq=1
Federated Hermes, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package along with a professional environment.
Only those candidates in whom we have an interest will be contacted.
EOE – including disability / vets
We are interested in qualified candidates who are eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.