Fast Track to Investment Banking at William Blair
Be part of the company driving meaningful advancement for a more equitable workforce in financial services. We believe that investing in the development of our employees is critical to the growth and success of our clients - and to the industry at large.
William Blair is the premier global boutique with expertise in investment banking, investment management, private wealth management, institutional sales and trading, and equity research. We provide advisory services, strategies, and solutions to meet our clients’ evolving needs.
The investment banking group enables corporations, financial sponsors, and owner/entrepreneurs around the world to achieve their growth, liquidity, and financing objectives. Drawing on the collective intellectual capital and deep sector expertise of a global team that spans four continents, we bring a rigorous and innovative approach to mergers and acquisitions, corporate board advisory projects, equity and debt financing, and wealth planning for liquidity events.
At William Blair, everyone has a seat at the table.
We believe that great talent can come from anywhere and that diversity of skills, capabilities, perspectives, and experiences drives innovation and success. Harness your potential by being part of a culture of collaboration and accountability that offers compelling work and direct client exposure from the very beginning. Your personal and professional growth will be accelerated by working alongside senior bankers who have a vested interest in your development.
Through dynamic banker-led sessions you’ll learn about our firm, culture of collaboration, commitment to our communities, and most importantly, the analyst role.
- Fast-track your interviews for our 2025 Investment Banking Summer Analyst Program
- Build your professional network with William Blair experts and other program participants throughout the duration of the program.
William Blair will provide airfare and hotel accommodations
Who Should Apply?:
Undergraduate sophomores with:
• Diverse backgrounds who identify as female, Alaskan Native, Asian, Black or African American, Hispanic, Latino, LGBTQIA+, Native Hawaiian, Native American, or Pacific Islander
• Strong academic performance
• An established interest in a career in investment banking
• Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
• An anticipated graduation date Dec 2025 - June 2026
Apply Before January 3
Click here to apply through William Blair's career site