Financial Advisor/Wealth Manager - D.C.
Tristate Financial Advisors provides the ability to create your own financial success through helping clients enjoy their own. You don’t need prior finance experience to join our team, but you do need energy, great people skills, a strong work ethic, and an entrepreneurial spirit. We will provide you with extensive training, resources, and the support you’ll need to be better than your best.
Being a Tristate financial advisor requires a contemporary way of thinking and doing. At TFA, we’ve completely reinvented the concept of financial advice to provide our clients with a whole new level of relaxation for their futures. Unlike most advisors, we go beyond the traditional focus of our clients’ personal and financial lives by considering a more important aspect of their financial picture: their profession.
On a daily basis, our advisors:
- Identify and set appointments with potential clients
- Meet with clients to assess their financial needs
- Develop customized financial plans to address each of the clients desired goals
- Maintain strong relationship with clients, helping them track their progress over time
- Provide ongoing consultation and support
TFA is different from other firms for many reasons, but our 'google meets wall street’ culture really sets us apart from the rest. Our fun, fast-paced, yet laid back mentality has helped us become a fast-growing firm that specializes in the unique needs of working-class people with a sole focus of providing comprehensive financial planning and wealth management services to help them realize their dreams.
Some features of this position include:
- One-on-one training from seasoned leaders in the local financial planning industry include
- A comprehensive training program that includes financial planning, analyzing investment portfolios, management, and portfolio recommendations, marketing techniques, consultative selling, client service, and regulatory compliance
- Uncapped earning potential – advisors can make $100,000+ in their first year; advisors must be comfortable with the majority of their compensation coming from their results
- Significant career growth opportunities within the company, including a leadership program (District Manager, Field Vice President, and other opportunities.
- Associate’s degree in business or industry-related field
- Must obtain series licenses and qualified to be approved to be a Financial Advisor prior to starting in office
- Must be a U.S. or Permanent Resident
- Willing to work in office
- *Compensation will be given after completion of licenses and qualifications met for being an financial advisor. Average earnings of a first- year Financial Advisors exceed $70,000 with top earner making an excess of $100,000.
Visit our website at http://www.tristatefa.com