Bob Feller Act of Valor Internship Opportunity
We are currently recruiting students who meet one or more of the following requirements:
1. Children of Active Service or Veteran Military Families (Parents or Grandparents who serve or have served)
2. Veteran enrolled in an Accredited College, University or Technical school, full or part time.
3. Student enrolled in ROTC or similar programs with the intention of pursuing a military career upon graduation.
4. Active-Duty Military students with 180 days or less on contract.
5. Spouse of a currently serving military member in the Navy, Army, Marine Corps, Air Force, Space Force, Coast Guard, National Guard, or Reserve Component.
Based on student qualifications, we do accept up to 10% non-military students who have proven experience in the following areas:
1. Fundraising or grant writing
2. Podcast production or hosting
3. Graphic Design
4. Public Relations, writing Press Releases
5. Video and film Production
Qualified students are eligible to apply for one of many $2,000 Tuition Assistance Scholarships. Your intern achievements count towards application judging as part of our “Rising Star” recognition incentive and you have a distinctive head start on getting a scholarship. If you meet one of the above requirements, I would like to talk to you.
Before we schedule an interview, please reply and let us know if you have experience in any of the above roles and provide some additional information about yourself:
1. How did you learn of the Bob Feller Act of Valor Award Foundation?
2. What is your prime reason for wanting to participate in our program?
3. Will you be working in addition to attending school?
4. Will you be participating in another internship program at the same time?
5. Can you contribute a solid 3-5 hours a week to assignments for 1 year?
Please Review the attached orientation handout and visit our website to learn about the programs we do throughout the year: https://actofvaloraward.org