We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities and each other. And we’re on a journey to innovate and transform, with the employee experience at the heart of our evolution. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before.
When you work with us, you can access all sorts of opportunities. Working with, and learning from, colleagues who are passionate about the work they do, just like you. You’re in the driving seat of your career and the shape it takes.
We're driving commerce and prosperity:
• We offer banking services that help people and companies to succeed, creating wealth and growth across our markets.
• Our heritage spans more than 160 years in some of the world’s most dynamic regions 85,000 employees work across more than 60 markets.
• We're listed on the London and Hong Kong Stock Exchanges, as well as the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges in India.
Our purpose and valued behaviours matter to us:
Our purpose: ‘to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity’ together with our brand promise: to be ‘here for good’ are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. They were defined by all of us, they shape our culture and reflect what we expect of ourselves and each other. When you work with us, you’ll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion.
• Do the right thing, we value braveness, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do.
• Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from both the things that go well, and those that don’t.
• Are better together, creating an inclusive place where each person is valued for being themselves, collectively working toward sustainable solutions.
In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits, that support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing. Benefits include, but not limited to:
• Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations.
• Time-off including annual, parental, sabbatical and volunteering leave (with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum, volunteering leave 3 days, maternity leave 20 weeks and sabbatical leave 12 months maximum.)
• Flexible and hybrid working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns.
• Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform and development courses for resilience and other human skills.
• Support for wellbeing challenges, including our global Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), sick leave provision, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits.
• A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning experiences.
• Being part of an inclusive and purpose driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
Ready to apply? If you’re looking for a career with purpose and want to work for a bank making a difference, we’d love to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can’t wait to see the talents you can bring. Join us and help shape our future, be on the frontier of banking and open a world of possibilities for yourself.